The Campsite Preko mosta
We would be delighted
if you choose our camp
for your holiday!
- At your arrival in camp please, register at the reception and hand over your identity card or passport
- The number you received at the registration must be visibly placed on your tent or caravan.
- You are free to choose your parcel, with the exception of marked places. The Camp Management holds the right to intervention and relocation.
- Your account should be settled before departure with returning the number. Departure should be before 12:00 hours. Remaining in camp after this hour will be accounted as a further day’s stay.
- The campsite disposes with electric outlets (220 V), provided only for little consumer. Using electric cooker and electric barbeque is not allowed.
- All valuables can be deposited at the reception. The management will not be responsible for valuables kept in tent or caravan.
- Night silence is between 23,00 and 6,00 hours.
- Our camp is open from 01.05. until 30.09
- Keep the order and cleanliness.
- Use warm water in a rational manner
- Don’t hammer nails or similar things into the pine trees.
- Boat owners are required to register their vessels to the Port Authorities. Accommodation trailers for boats is possible in a designated place.
Look for accommodation in the campsite Preko mosta (Across the Bridge) and, in our restaurants Bonifačić Tavern and Pizzeria Orpheus, a great selection of indigenous meals and pizza.